BobC on Sairaab 's blog My first experience with Chinese people, here, in China. (9 comments)
Jun 19,2015 07:51

I normally don't responds to post like this, but this is seriously the most incomprehensible blog I have seen here. How can you call yourself an English teacher with the amount of mistakes in this blog? For example: improper tenses (e.g., past, continuous), misuse of articles, adding infinitives when they are not ... Full Comment>>

BobC on thabet_sava 's blog We Must Protect the Chinese Youth from Being Lured By ISIS(32 comments)
Jun 03,2015 19:53

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html Full Comment>>

May 30,2015 19:57

Insha'Allah!!! Full Comment>>

BobC on news With Increased Kidnapping in China, Who is At Risk? (6 comments)
May 07,2015 09:54

LOL, reminds me of an article I read, I don't remember if I brought it up here before but it was a Mexican scholar rebuffing the idea that Mexico will become the next China but, his position, was that China will become the next Mexico. In regards, to the corruption and it's effect on the economy, in other words ... Full Comment>>

BobC on news My Chinese Spouse: Love Has No Borders(33 comments)
Jan 21,2015 01:01

you mad bro? Full Comment>>

BobC on NiceBrice 's blog This Air Pollution is really bumming me out...(1 comments)
Jan 13,2013 08:08

Your focus determines your reality. -Star Wars -Remembering that is what helps me the most being in China, and life in general. *edit I do have a face mask Full Comment>>

Visitors

7 people viewed this profile

Your resume was updated on 05/04/2020. Resumes can be edited any time. Manage resume