JulieM on JulieM 's blog Visa Headaches(16 comments)
Sep 10,2013 16:04

Yeah, I certainly hope after 5 years it is easier, otherwise we are definitely saying goodbye to China and getting my husband to the U.S. In my personal opinion, the opportunities in China are not as great as China likes to pretend they are...I came for the cultural experience, not because I can make more money ... Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Visa Headaches(16 comments)
Sep 10,2013 16:01

Nice to know there are others working with this situation, and it's encouraging you were able to find a place with not too many hours! Best of luck to you and your family also! Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Visa Headaches(16 comments)
Sep 10,2013 16:00

Best of luck to you! Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Visa Headaches(16 comments)
Sep 10,2013 16:00

Yes, I am currently on a work visa, but the work conditions are not fabulous, and since I am in a not-so-expat-friendly area, it's hard to find companies/schools that are willing to work with you, but hopefully I can find something more flexible, because a work visa is most certainly a better option than a family visa! Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Visa Headaches(16 comments)
Sep 10,2013 15:58

I certainly hope I am incorrect, I had also not heard of this with any people who had previously gotten a marriage visa. Hopefully the government person I spoke with was uninformed. :) And yes, I definitely hope to start my own business eventually...not to say screw China, but to hopefully make life a lot simpler. :) Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Am I A Model?(9 comments)
Aug 29,2013 13:47

Thank you for the kind words, I really do hope it does help women to be more comfortable in their own skin! :) Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Am I A Model?(9 comments)
Aug 29,2013 13:47

yeah, I had blonde hair once before...that was a mistake since I don't really like getting stared at, and that just made it worse, haha. Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Am I A Model?(9 comments)
Aug 29,2013 13:46

thank you! Full Comment>>

JulieM on JulieM 's blog Am I A Model?(9 comments)
Aug 29,2013 13:46

hehe, that sounds like a fun experience! Full Comment>>

Your resume was updated on 26/11/2020. Resumes can be edited any time. Manage resume