Neha.p on PeterReefman 's blog A return to the Middle Kingdom(3 comments)
Mar 27,2014 22:05

Lol. I have heard it's instrumental music here many times. Though I don't know the artist much. Its like I'm discovering music here, albeit very old ones but yeah. I'm glad you've had your fun. Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Neha.p 's blog What it means to be a foreigner in China.(16 comments)
Mar 26,2014 15:03

Thank you. :). I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. Full Comment>>

Neha.p on PeterReefman 's blog A return to the Middle Kingdom(3 comments)
Mar 21,2014 01:25

Hilarious one! Good luck, fellow alien, for the 'divine' experience of living in China! Full Comment>>

Neha.p on littlemissmoo 's blog Death of a Coffee Shop(3 comments)
Mar 21,2014 01:10

I love your use of the word 'alien'. I know they call us that and initially I found it very weird and stupid. Anyway that kind of thing happened to me when I asked the girl working at this McD outlet near my campus "what is 'you tiao'?" It was something new to me and I was curious to know whether it was ... Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Neha.p 's blog What it means to be a foreigner in China.(16 comments)
Mar 21,2014 00:48

I wish that they were more aware about the world and different cultures. It seems like they are all encased in some cocoon. I kind of feel sorry for them. Especially the kids. Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Neha.p 's blog What it means to be a foreigner in China.(16 comments)
Mar 21,2014 00:44

Yeah like this one: Indians only eat spicy food! People have really been shocked when I told them majority of us have a sweet tooth too! Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Neha.p 's blog What it means to be a foreigner in China.(16 comments)
Mar 21,2014 00:37

Yeah I think the best thing is to go along with them and add in more stupid non-existent things that would render them speechless since most of them don't even get the sarcasm. It would make a very entertaining story. The lion comment was funny! :) Full Comment>>

Neha.p on news Apparently a Bad Wedding Video Can Lead to Depression and Divorce(7 comments)
Mar 08,2014 00:28

This is the stupidest thing ever! :/ Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Samsara 's blog Chinese Self-Perception(24 comments)
Feb 14,2014 18:52

Yeah plus most of them don't understand English, so it makes sense now. Good to know that! Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Samsara 's blog Chinese Self-Perception(24 comments)
Feb 14,2014 18:39

Really wonderful article and very accurate though I have never discussed much with the chinese about their country but I can totally relate to each and every word of it. I'm wondering how did they approve this article to be posted. I thought the chinese were kind of into 'damage-control' stuff. Anyway I'm glad this ... Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Neha.p 's blog What it means to be a foreigner in China.(16 comments)
Feb 14,2014 18:14

Wow I didn't know about that kind of attitude here. I'm going to read that article right now. Full Comment>>

Neha.p on Neha.p 's blog What it means to be a foreigner in China.(16 comments)
Feb 12,2014 23:40

Well I really have a love-hate relationship with China. yeah they want to copy the west but at the same time keep their chinese values too which is great but only to an extent. I think they should be educated more about the outside world. And i really don't know how that is going to happen or who is going to take ... Full Comment>>

Your resume was updated on 05/04/2020. Resumes can be edited any time. Manage resume