pepo36 on hadleyj09 's blog 5 Things I Have Learned In China(24 comments)
Jan 14,2014 08:57

God This post made me remember the days when i also wrote a post criticizing foreigners for bashing China all the time. It's ironic how i myself transformed into one of them. When you first arrive here you see China through the eye of the tourist, only a shell of what China is: generosity, they treat you like a ... Full Comment>>

pepo36 on news “Kill All the Chinese People” TV Show is Petitioned by 25K on White House Website(37 comments)
Oct 29,2013 15:42

when did the people lose their sense of humor??? Full Comment>>

I would also vote for My life as an Alien - The Intro By littlemissmoo , JayKnox Thanks for choosing my blog :) Full Comment>>

pepo36 on news Trying to Understand The Reasons Why Some Foreigners Hate Chinese Food(28 comments)
Oct 10,2013 09:24

i would say i adjusted and adapted to some chinese food and just like JayKnox said i have now my safe list of food i can eat and definitely prefer them to Mcdonald's or KFC if i'm eating out examples of my safe food list are malatang or chaomian however if i eat at home i'm sticking with the western cuisine at some ... Full Comment>>

Oct 10,2013 09:24

pepo36 on news Hot Commodities: Tips for Booking Train Tickets in China(6 comments)
Oct 03,2013 12:37

basically nothing for foreigners who don't speak chinese Full Comment>>

pepo36 on pepo36 's blog Feeling lonely? -- Welcome to China(8 comments)
Sep 24,2013 15:26

Thank you all for the contribution Full Comment>>

pepo36 on pepo36 's blog wai guo ren's behavior in China(8 comments)
Sep 17,2013 11:14

i think it's fun to complain in a sarcastic way and to note the differences in cultures because it's the reality: we come from different cultures and it's inevitable to laugh at how humans act differently in different regions of the world. I just want this to be done in a way that respects the chinese. Full Comment>>

pepo36 on pepo36 's blog wai guo ren's behavior in China(8 comments)
Sep 17,2013 11:11

i can't generalize of course and sometimes there are things that annoy me but i just tell myself that it's just different to what i'm used to and that doesn't mean it's wrong Full Comment>>

pepo36 on pepo36 's blog wai guo ren's behavior in China(8 comments)
Sep 17,2013 11:08

wohoo that's tough Full Comment>>

pepo36 on littlemissmoo 's blog The Landing(4 comments)
Sep 17,2013 11:06

haha that post is hilarious i will wait for the next post Full Comment>>

pepo36 on littlemissmoo 's blog My life as an Alien - The Intro(12 comments)
Sep 04,2013 09:33

perfecly written looking forward to read more E. T. number 2 Full Comment>>

pepo36 on JulieM 's blog Am I A Model?(9 comments)
Aug 28,2013 13:20

nicely written that's how i also ended up working as a DJ for sometime although i know nothing about being a DJ haha Full Comment>>

Visitors

274 people viewed this profile

Your resume was updated on 26/08/2019. Resumes can be edited any time. Manage resume